Stephen is certified as a personal trainer through the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America and American Council on Exercise. He has attended numerous workshops and seminars taught by industry leaders on sports specific drills and conditioning.
He enjoys working with all ages and focuses on functional training with an emphasis on the young and “young at heart” athlete. He prides himself on his passion for coaching his clients to achieve success through effective workouts and smart goal setting. His energy and enthusiasm makes each training session unique.
Stephen enjoys LIFE. He lives life to the fullest. Not regretting the past, not projecting the future, but living RIGHT NOW! He lives for his children; they remind him to stay young at heart.
His favorite quote: “Do or do not, there is no try.” - Yoda
- I give clients tools to live life, not just picking up a few weights and going home.
- My client Allen Boggs couldn’t stand on a Bosu for a second. Four weeks later he’s doing squat shoulder press on the Bosu.
- I give my clients hope.
- I show my clients you don’t need to stop when you’re done at the gym. I show them the wide world of body weight.
- I take my clients who never used to train, to training in their hotel room , when they can’t get in to see me.
- In short I train people to live life! Are you ready to be reborn? Come with me if you want to live!
Purchase a Personal Training Package Online Now