Please be advised that The Lodge Des Peres was notified that an outdoor pool employee has tested positive for COVID-19, although currently asymptomatic. This employee worked at the outdoor pool only on the following dates and times:
• Friday, July 10, 10:45AM-3:00PM
• Saturday, July 11, 10:45AM-3:00PM
As an immediate response to protect the health and safety of our members and guests, we are notifying you of this case and that we have thoroughly sanitized the outdoor pool with medical grade equipment.
We ask that you abide by the following federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to protect your health and those around you:
• Continue wearing your face coverings as required by St. Louis County Health Department.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Follow all recommendations provided by the CDC here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/index.html
Your health and safety are our priority. We are immediately assessing this situation and will update you with any/all relevant information.