UPDATED 6/10: Parks maintained by the City of Des Peres are open during daylight hours. Park users are encouraged to observe the following to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Keep at least 6 feet from anyone you do not live with
- Keep off playground equipment
- Trail & sidewalk users should walk single file, watch your spacing, and avoid crowded or congested areas
- Avoid crowds of 10 or more
- Avoid touching play equipment, sports equipment & balls, park benches, etc.
- Picnic shelters will be available to rent starting June 15th at 25% capacity. Click here for reservation information.
- Groups that meet the Adult/Youth Sports Guidelines can rent the softball fields starting June 15th. Click here for field rental information.
- Des Peres Park Tennis and Pickleball Courts are now open! Courts will be monitored by Park & Recreation Staff beginning Monday, June 15. Click here for details: https://www.desperesmo.org/88/Tennis-Courts