The City of Des Peres is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and will continue to provide information as it become available. Please see the following updates as they relate to city operations:
- The Des Peres Government Center remains open to the public with customers encouraged to continue doing business by electronic means (or by US Mail) to prevent further spread of the disease. In-person service with City Hall staff can be arranged by calling 314-835-6100. All other concerns can be addressed using our Report of Concern Portal.
- The Lodge Des Peres remains open to the public pursuant to recommendations issued by the St. Louis County Department of Health. Please visit http://www.desperesmo.org/77/The-Lodge for more information.
- Board of Aldermen meetings remain open to the public both in-person and remotely. Accommodations have been made to broadcast live stream videos of all Board of Aldermen meetings using Zoom. Please refer to the Agenda Center for access these videos, as links to every live stream will be posted on each meeting agenda.
For more information, we suggest using the following resources:
- St. Louis County has a website dedicated to providing up-to-date information relating to COVID-19, including resources available and answers to frequently asked questions: www.stlcorona.com
- The St. Louis County Department of Public Health hotline is available 24/7. Those who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or who believe they have been in contact with with a person infected with COVID-19 can call the hotline with their concerns: (314) 615-2660
- For standard COVID-19 questions, there is an additional line now available to take calls: 2-1-1. The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services hotline can be reached at (877) 435-8411.
- The Center for Disease Control (CDC) is a national resource for disease prevention: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus