THE LODGE IS OPEN!
Recently St. Louis County Health Department released their official guidelines for reopening fitness centers and pools. The Lodge Des Peres reopened on Monday, June 15, 2020.
At this time, we are limiting admission to current Lodge Members and Residents of Des Peres. Non-member resident admission will be on a first-come, first-served basis and residents will need to show their Lodge-issued Resident ID card and pay an entrance fee of $7 per person (2 and younger are free). Card payments only; no cash or checks. Residents and members are not allowed to bring non-resident guests. To purchase a Resident ID card for daily admission, Des Peres Residents need to visit the front desk in the main lobby of The Lodge. Please note: you need to bring a current utility bill and driver’s license in order to prove residency. Residents may contact Aaron Kaminski at email@example.com or 314.835.6150 to set up a time to get their card prior to their first visit.
We will be instituting the following operational changes to comply with St. Louis County Health Department guidelines:
• NEW Lodge Fitness Center Guidelines
• NEW Lodge Indoor & Outdoor Aquatic Facility Guidelines
ADDITIONAL LODGE INFORMATION
• Lodge memberships paid annually will be extended for 3 months.
• Lodge memberships paid monthly were suspended during the closure with the next charge scheduled for July 1.
• Group exercise classes have been cancelled through 8/2. Wet-N-Sweat Pass expiration dates have been extended for 5 months. Click here for updates on our Group Exercise Program.
• Some summer camps will resume 6/29. Please visit our summer camp page for details.
• Personal training and private basketball lessons will resume 6/29. Personal training package expiration dates have been extended.
• Group and private swim lessons will resume 7/11. Private swim lesson package expiration dates have been extended.
• Tot Care is closed through 8/2 due to COVID-19 capacity restrictions.
• The membership fee increases that were to go into effect on April 1, 2020 are being delayed until January 1, 2021.
This situation is ever evolving and subject to change. As soon as we receive new information from St. Louis County, we will revisit our current operations and provide additional updates. The Lodge Des Peres home page website is dedicated to providing information regarding the direct impact of COVID-19 on the City’s facilities, programs, services, and events. We encourage you to check our website frequently at www.TheLodgeDesPeres.com.