The Lodge Des Peres is to be closed effective at close of business on March 16, 2020 and to remain closed through the Stay at Home order issued by the St. Louis County.
Please check our website, Facebook and Instagram pages for updates and program ideas. During the closure, some staff have been deep cleaning and sanitizing the entire facility, while others are working from home preparing for the summer.
- Lodge memberships paid annually will be extended equal to the amount of time that the facility is closed.
- Lodge memberships paid monthly are suspended until the facility re-opens.
- Wet-N-Sweat Pass expiration dates have been extended for 2 months.
- Private lesson package expiration dates have been extended for 2 months.
- The membership fee increases that were to go into effect on April 1, 2020 are being delayed until July 1, 2020.
- Programs, private lessons and rentals have been cancelled through 5/15/20. Refund requests are being processed as quickly as possible.
- Parks will remain open with restrooms available. Playgrounds are closed until further notice.
Please visit our Contact Us page to email specific questions to the appropriate staff member.