- Your Government
- Municipal Court
- Traffic violations
- Non-traffic violations
- Zoning and building code violations
IN-PERSON COURT APPEARANCES ARE BACK IN SESSION AS OF JULY 2022. Individuals with cases pending before this Court will receive notice by mail with information on the exact date and time of their designated court appearance. You may also visit www.courts.mo.gov/casenet to review the status of your case or contact the Des Peres Municipal Division office directly at 314-835-6119 for guidance.
Your Rights In Court
City of Des Peres Municipal Courtroom Rules
Missouri Driver's License Information
Municipal Court Operating Orders:
Municipal Court Operating Order #4 - Supervision of Courts Hearing Ordinance Violations
Code of Conduct for Municipal Division
Indigent and community service forms available upon request from the Municipal Judge
Violations Bureau Schedule of Offenses and Fines
If you would like to view a list of the Municipal Court Offenses and Fines, please see the schedule listed below or if you have questions regarding the court or a violation, please contact the Court Clerk at 314.835.6119.
Violations Bureau Schedule
Compliance documentation for Senate Bill 5 amending Section 302.341.2 RSMo relating to accounting of the percent of annual general operating revenue from fines and court costs for "minor traffic violations".
The City of Des Peres Municipal Court has the following options for accepting payments:
Please allow 2 weeks from the time your citation is issued before making your payment. The Court requires this time frame for processing.
1. Pay in person at the Court Office during normal business hours:
- Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Payment accepted: cash, check, cashier’s check, money order, or credit card (please note that a processing fee is assessed when using nCourt). If you received your citation prior to June 1, 2019 you may pay using nCourt. Please refer to CaseNet for citations received after June 1, 2019.
- There is a drop box located at the back entrance of City Hall (at the accessible entrance) for payments made after hours. DO NOT PUT CASH IN THE DROP BOX.
2. Pay by mail: Check or money order accepted by mail addressed to the Court Office. Please make check or money order payable to the City of Des Peres.
- Your fine must be paid in full by the Court date indicated on your citation or appear in Court
- If you are on a Payment Agreement, payments are due on the 1st Monday of the month. If you are unable to make your payment, you must appear on the next available Court date to inform the Judge.
- You can search for your ticket information using https://www.municourt.net/ or https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do
- Failure to pay fines in a timely manner or appear in court may result in a warrant being issued for your arrest.
|Amie Clemonds||Court Administrator||314.835.6119|