TENNIS COURTS & PICKLEBALL COURTS
DES PERES PARK TENNIS & PICKLEBALL SEASON PASSES
Tennis and pickleball season passes are available to Lodge members, residents and non-residents for priority at Des Peres Park courts, June 15 - October 31. Season passes can be purchased now online. For court priority, a minimum of one player per court must have a season pass under their name. Courts are on a first come, first serve basis when no court monitor is on duty. Court monitors are on duty Monday - Friday 5 - 9 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 4 - 8 p.m., and on Sunday 3 - 9 p.m.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE A SEASON PASS
Passes are not sold at the tennis courts. It is highly encouraged to purchase the passes online to avoid contact with staff. If necessary, passes may be purchased at The Lodge, 1050 Des Peres Road 63131.
Click here to watch a quick video on how to purchase a pass!
Pass Priority System while Monitor is on Duty
1. Any player with a current season pass (pass holder must be present).
2. Residents of Des Peres without a current season pass but can show a valid Resident ID card (purchased at The Lodge).
3. Non-Residents without any passes.
Cost: $50/Lodge Member; $53/Resident; $60/Non-Resident
Age: All Ages
Season Pass: June 15 – October 31, dawn to 10 p.m. daily (new courts open 6/9/20)
Location: Des Peres Park, Tennis Facility
New in 2020, pass holders may reserve court time online! Reservations are only available to Tennis and Pickleball season pass holders for the current year. Pass holders are allowed to reserve one hour of court time per day! Use the link below to reserve your time. Online reservations are not required, but suggested to ensure court availability. Please note: You must be logged in to reserve court time using the same login credentials from your pass purchase. Users may not book two time slots back to back. Please make sure you check in with Monitor prior to your reservation.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE A COURT OR SEE AVAILABILITY
click here for a quick video tutorial on how to use our court reservation system
Click on the schedule below to see the Des Peres Park tennis or pickleball court monthly schedule:
For additional tennis and pickleball questions, contact Corey at 314.835.6150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations shall apply to the use of the Des Peres Park tennis and pickleball courts:
• Des Peres Park tennis courts (6) and pickleball courts (3) are open to the public year-round.
• Lights are in operation from dusk to 10 p.m., April 1 through October 31.
• Season passes are applicable, April 1 through October 31, for court priority when court monitor is on duty.
• Season passes can be purchased online or at The Lodge; money will not be taken at the tennis courts. Proof of residency must be shown at The Lodge or non-resident pass fee will be assessed.
• For court priority, a minimum of one player per court must have a season pass under their name.
• Courts are on a first come, first serve basis when no court monitor is on duty.
• Court monitors are on duty Monday - Friday 5 - 9 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 4 - 8 p.m., and on Sunday 3 - 9 p.m.
• A waitlist will be established when all courts are full, while the court monitor is on duty.
• Maximum court time allowed is 60 minutes when waitlist has been established.
• All players must follow court and park rules as established by the Parks and Recreation Department, and posted at the tennis facility.
• Courts are for tennis and pickleball use only. Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, strollers, hover boards, wheeled shoes, hockey and soccer play are strictly prohibited.
• Players are required to wear tennis shoes and shirt at all times
• No food, gum, glass or alcoholic beverages allowed on the courts.
• Pets are not allowed inside the fenced area on the courts
• Des Peres Park and Recreation instructors have permission and priority on courts. No other private instruction, classes or team practices will be allowed unless sponsored or approved by the City of Des Peres.
• “Solicitation of any business or service in city parks is prohibited. No person, firm or corporation is permitted to offer or advertise merchandise or other goods for sale or hire in city parks. The maintaining of a concession or the use of any park facility, building, trail, road or other park property for commercial purposes is prohibited except upon recommendation of the Parks and Recreation Commission and approval of the Board of Aldermen.” [Section 17-1 City of Des Peres Ordinances]