The Lodge Gymnasium is for volleyball, basketball and pickleball play. Open gym time will be available on the following days and times for pick-up games on gym court 2 (pickleball will be on Court 1). Full court basketball games on court 2 can only take place during the “Pick-Up” times below. Half court play is only allowed at all other times. Schedule is subject to change; please check the gym schedule link below.
MONTHLY GYM SCHEDULE
ADULT BASKETBALL PICK-UP GAMES
cancelled until further notice
Wednesday: 5:30 - 7 a.m.
Friday: 5:30 - 7 a.m.
Sunday: 4 - 6 p.m.
ADULT PICKLEBALL PICK-UP GAMES
cancelled until further notice (new pickleball courts available at Des Peres Park)
11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Advanced Play
1 – 2 p.m. Beginners/Open Play
VOLLEYBALL PICK-UP GAMES
Cancelled until further notice
GYMNASIUM RENTALS AVAILABLE
The Lodge Court 2 is available to rent for basketball and volleyball practices! Contact Kristen Copeland at 314.835.6168
Online Gym Permit Application
$40/Member or Resident per hour
$55/Non-Resident per hour
- One regulation basketball court that divides into two smaller courts with an electric curtain
- Two volleyball courts with retractable net
- Six height-adjustable and retractable basketball goals with glass backboards
- Two Nevco scoreboards
- Suspended 1/10 mile, Surface type: Mondo, installed 2017
- Two sets of three-tier bleachers, 15 feet wide each
- Bleachers are tilt and roll style
- Basketballs, volleyballs and soft soccer balls are available to check out with a picture ID. Pickleball equipment is available to check out during Pickleball drop-in play only.
- The Lodge gymnasium will be available for basketball, pickleball and volleyball only
- Sealed water bottles are welcome
- Food is not permitted
- Balls may not be kicked or thrown against the walls or the dividing screen
- All children under nine years old must be supervised at all times in the facility
- Shirts and non-marking tennis shoes must be worn at all times
- No dunking or hanging on any baskets
- All behavior and language must be appropriate for a family setting
- Full court play is permitted during designated times only