- Two complete sets of construction designs.
- Site survey.
- Completed Building Permit Application
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing permits must be applied for through St. Louis County's Public Works Department 314.615.7156.
Inspections will vary based upon the scope of work. Typically, residential building permit inspections will include:
- Footing Inspections
- Foundation Inspections
- Framing Inspections: after St. Louis County m.e.p. inspectors have approved their rough inspections.
- Drywall Inspections
- Final Inspections: After St. Louis County m.e.p. inspectors have approved their final inspections.