- Two complete sets of construction designs.
- Site survey.
- Completed Building Permit Application
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing permits must be applied for through St. Louis County's Public Works Department 314.615.7156.
- Detached accessory structures between 200-249 sqft require a building permit.
- A detached accessory structure over 250 square feet will require:
- A Conditional Accessory Structure Permit.
- Frost protected footings.
- Must be within the zoning district's side-yard and rear-yard setbacks. Visit our Municipal Code for requirements pertaining to accessory structures.
- Approval from the Planning & Zoning Commission
- Click here for Accessory Structure Guide
Call for the following inspections:
- Footing Inspections
- Foundation Inspections
- Framing Inspections: after St. Louis County m.e.p. inspectors have approved their rough inspections.
- Drywall Inspections: if applicable.
- Final Inspections: After St. Louis County m.e.p. inspectors have approved their final inspections.